- 6 days / 5 nights
- History, Art & Culture
Our passionate team of experts is on hand to design your dream trip to Southern Italy.
- Cooking class with a local at a beautiful cooking school in Lecce
- Exceptional cycling routes that pass through fishing villages, country lanes, ancient olive groves and vineyards, hidden coves, golden beaches, and the unparalleled Itria Valley
- A trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello with its ancient trulli houses
- Insider look at the region’s hidden treasures
- Burrata Experience at a local dairy farm
- Hiking on the Adriatic Coast
Day 1Bari & Polignano a Mare
Day 2Olive Oil & Pedaling The Itria Valley
Day 3Biking & Burrata in Trullo County
Day 4Baroque Lecce & Adventures in the Pugliese Kitchen
Day 5Hiking The Adriatic Coast
Day 6Departure & Farewell
This morning we will transfer you to Brindisi Airport for your onward journey or return flight home. We are sure that your time in this region will have changed your life for the better, as it has all of ours!
Enjoy a beautiful week in Puglia!