Coastal biking & boat experience
Enjoy an exhilarating morning ride on two wheels and then treat yourself to an afternoon on board a catamaran
Our expert bike guides will meet you at your hotel in the Savelletri area this morning for a dedicated bike fit and briefing. Cycle directly from the hotel along the picturesque coastal road to Monopoli. Along route there is the option to visit the incredible archaeological site of Egnazia. In Monopoli take a ride along the beautiful fortified city walls to the pretty little harbor. Afterwards continue inland along some pretty country road before taking the descent into Polignano a Mare with stunning views of the sea.
In Polignano, meet your catamaran for a 3 hour exploration of the sea caves and striking cliffs of the seaside town (home to the annual Red Bull Cliff diving World Series). A delicious lunch of local produce will be served on board. After the boat experience, our drivers will meet you to transfer you back to the hotel.
- 2 expert cycling guides (1 to ride with you and 1 providing the support vehicle)
- 1 support vehicle fully-stocked with provisions such as electrolyte drinks, sports bars, fresh fruit, spare parts, accessories, first aid kit and cycling racks
- Use of the finest and best maintained bikes in Southern Italy including helmets and accessories
- Delivery and collection of your bikes to and from your accommodation (valid for hotels in the Savelletri area)
- 3 hours on board a Catamaran (Aventura 34 or similar 11m/ 34ft)
- Lunch on board the Catamaran (3 Courses)
- Private transportation back to the hotel
Our passionate team of experts is on hand to design your dream trip to Southern Italy